Phalsa Juice for Weak Heart
- Phalsa helps in relieve swelling and is a beneficial fruit for a healthy heart.
- A pinch of black pepper and salt mix with 50 ml of Phalsa juice and drink it.
- This recipe only helps in swelling but not a substitute of medicine or doctor advice.
Facts about Phalsa
- Phalsa Fruit is a small berry which grows in a small tree and native to India.
- This Fruit is available during the months of May and June.
- When consumed during summers, it provides a cooling effect in the body.
- The taste of this fruit is incredible which has a combination of sour, bitter and acidic taste.
- It is mostly eaten fresh with a sprinkling of black pepper and salt.
- A Juice Powder has been prepared, so that one can enjoy the benefits for a longer time.
- Fruit, scientifically known as Grewia asiatica.
- Its origin is in tropical southern Asia from Pakistan east to India and Nepal, Laos, Thailand and Cambodia.
- It is grown as pale green to yellow turning to purple red to dark purple when ripe.
- The flavor is like grapes, which are consumed fresh with some salt increasing palatability.
- It is also used in making jams, pies, squashes and chutneys.
- This is a ripe fruit full of antioxidants and is used to reduce cancer risk.
Health Benefits of Phalsa
- Cures Anemia
- Treats Arthritis
- Treats Respiratory Problems and Diarrhea
- Builds Muscle and provides Energy
- Prevents Diabetes
- Promotes Heart Health
- Acts as Anti-Inflammation
₹175.00 – ₹325.00
₹100.00 – ₹189.00