Nutritional Facts about Aam Panna
- This Blog is all about Nutritional Facts about Aam Panna.
- Aam Panna is a famous Indian health drink made up of unripe green mangoes.
- One normal glass of Aam Panna contains around 180 calories.
- It is prepared from unripe mangoes and thus serves as a good source of nutrition.
- This drink is rich in carbohydrates, Vitamins A, B1, B2 and C.
- In addition, is a rich source of minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium and iron.
Health Benefits of Aam Panna
- Helps ease constipation
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces depression
- Prevents dehydration and diarrhoea
- Boosts energy levels
- Increases bacterial resistance of the body
- Helps fight diabetes
- Prevents cancer
- Great for eye health
- Improves digestion
- Rich in minerals
- Packed with nutrients
- Abundant in Vitamin C
- Improves intestinal disorders
- Counters Anemia
- Prohibits scurvy disease
Nutritional Value of Aam Panna
One normal glass of Aam Panna contains around 180 calories. Aam Panna is rich in carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals.
|Nutritional Value||Amount per serving|
|Vitamin A||165.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||19.9 mg|
|Vitamin E||0.8 mg|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||10.1 mcg|