Gift Pack – Blackberry Blueberry & Raspberry
- Nattfru Brings you a Gift Pack – Blackberry Blueberry & Raspberry this Diwali.
- All these berries are an excellent source of Vitamin C.
- These have the higher amount of antioxidants.
- One cup of Blueberry fruits has 84 calories and close to 4 grams of fiber.
- 1 cup of Blackberry fruits has 62 calories and close to 8 grams of fiber.
- One-cup of Raspberry fruits has 70 calories and close to 9 grams of fiber.
- Blueberries and Raspberries are most popular sweet fruits that we eat for their flavor.
- There are different colors of raspberries like red black, gold and purple.
- They both contribute to a healthy diet having several nutritional similarities like anthocyanins, antioxidants and mineral for bone health.
- They slightly vary in vitamin and fiber contents with different nutritional value.
- Blueberry is the native fruit of North America that available in the month of July. It is the most delicious fruit having several health benefits.
Healthy Benefits of Blueberries
- Rich in Fiber
- Save from prostate cancer and protect against heart disease.
- Improve memory, balance and coordination-potentially promising for those with Alzheimer’s disease.
Health Benefits of Raspberries
- High in Fiber
- Slow cancer growth
- Prevent esophageal and liver cancer
- Control blood sugar in diabetes.
Health Benefits of Blackberries
- Source of Fiber
- Prevent cancers like liver, colon and lung
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Benefit Brain Functioning
- Help fight inflammation
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Good for skin
- Keep arteries healthy
Nutritional Content of Blackberries
Nutritional content of blackberries in a serving of 100 gram.
- Calories- 43
- Vitamin C- 35%
- Manganese- 32%
- Vitamin K1- 25%
- Copper- 8%
- Folate- 6%
Nutrients in Blueberries
Nutrients in 1 Cup (148 g)
- 36% Daily Value of Vitamin K
- 25% Daily Value of Manganese
- 24% Daily Value of Vitamin C
- 14% Daily Value of Fiber
Nutrients in Raspberries
Nutrients in 1 Cup (123 g)
- 54% Daily Value of Vitamin C
- 41% Daily Value of Manganese
- 32% Daily Value of Fiber
- 12% Daily Value of Vitamin K