Wheat grass facts
- Wheat grass is a grass that is closely related to wheat.
- It is thick, dry grass that looks like hay or straw.
- Regarded as a super potent health food with amazing benefits.
- Is packed with powerful combination of nutrients that make it extremely useful to health.
- Has antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Though low in calories, wheat grass is a good source of protein.
- It is an excellent source of fiber, which can help reduce blood glucose.
- Is a good source of vitamins A, C, E, K and B6, zinc, iron, selenium and manganese.
- Has played a role on natural and holistic medicine for generations.
- Eliminate toxins
- Help with digestion
- Boost your metabolism
- Lower your cholesterol
- Boost your immune system
- Give you energy
- Lower your blood pressure
- Improve cognitive function
- Help with diabetes
- Help with arthritis
- Promotes weight loss