Phalsa Juice for Cold Weather Problems
- Phalsa Juice for Cold Weather Problems is recommended beacause it contains natural anti-inflammatory nutrients.
- It prevents inflammations like cough and sore throat in the body.
- Phalsa fruit is a small berry which grows in a small tree and native to India.
- Fruit is available during the months of May and June. And therefore, also used Phalsa Juice for respiratory problems
- When consumed during summers, it provides a cooling effect in the body.
- The taste of this fruit is incredible which has a combination of sour, bitter and acidic taste.
- Mostly eaten fresh with a sprinkling of black pepper and salt.
- A Juice Powder has been prepared, so that one can enjoy the benefits for a longer time.
- Scientifically known as Grewia asiatica.
- Its origin is in tropical southern Asia from Pakistan east to India and Nepal, Laos, Thailand and Cambodia.
- It is grown as pale green to yellow turning to purple red to dark purple when ripe.
- The flavor is like grapes, which are consumed fresh with some salt increasing palatability.
- Also used in making jams, pies, squashes and chutneys.
- This is a ripe fruit full of antioxidants and is used to reduce cancer risk.
- Phalsa Juice is a blood purifier and a wonderful reliever of respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis, cough, cold and sore throat.
Health Benefits of Phalsa
- Cures Anemia
- Treat Arthritis
- Treats Respiratory Problems and Diarrhea
- Builds Muscle and provides Energy
- Prevents Diabetes
- Promotes Heart Health
- Acts as Anti-Inflammation
₹175.00 – ₹325.00
₹100.00 – ₹189.00