Nutritional Facts about Blackberries
- While considering Nutritional Facts about Blackberries, contain a small number of calories for a large number of fruit.
- One cup of Blackberries contains 62 calories, 13.8 gm of Carbohydrate, 1 gm of Fat and 7.6 gm of fiber.
- Blackberries a re a great option to satify sweet tooth with a low carb eating plan.
- These are loaded with Vitamin C like in a 100 gm serving has 21 mg of this vitamin but are low in Sodium.
- They are an excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber containing 5.3 gm in all.
- These are also home to vitamins A, E, K, B, minerals and other nutrients like folic acid.
- These have the higher amount of antioxidants.
- hey both contribute to a healthy diet having several nutritional similarities like anthocyanins, antioxidants and mineral for bone health.
Nutritional Content of Blackberries
Nutritional content of blackberries in a serving of 100 gram.
- Calories- 43
- Vitamin C- 35%
- Manganese- 32%
- Vitamin K1- 25%
- Copper- 8%
- Folate- 6%
Health Benefits of Blackberries
- Source of Fiber
- Prevent cancers like liver, colon and lung
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Benefit Brain Functioning
- Help fight inflammation
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Good for skin
- Keep arteries healthy