Jamun not only acts as a powerful antioxidant that helps to improve immunity but its most profound benefit lies in its being of special use in the treatment of Jamun Seeds in diabetes.
The fruit is acidic and astringent in nature and has a sweet taste.
Since it a good source of Vitamin A and C, so is very beneficial for eye and skin health.
Also used in the treatment of sore throat and asthma in Ayurveda.
Jamun Seeds in Diabetes
- Jamun is native to India and is known for its medicinal and health benefits.
- Considered to be the best remedy for diabetes.
- It contains dietary fiber, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Its seeds are loaded with substances called jamboline that slow down the rate of sugar released into the blood and also increase the insulin levels in the body.
Health Benefits of Jamun Seeds
- Aids Digestion
- Detoxifies the body
- Bring down blood sugar levels
- Purifies blood and fights anemia
- Lowers Blood pressure
Health Benefits of Jamun Juice
- Improve the appearance of skin by reducing oxidation stress and lowering inflammation levels.
- Reduce the risk of high blood pressure and heart attacks.
- Increase the strength of immune system.
- Maintain healthy circulation and delivery of oxygen.
- Helps in Weight loss
- Fights Cancer
- Used as a treatment for diabetes in Ayurveda medicine.
- Treat digestive disorders like diarrhea, vomiting and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Good for eyesight
Benefits of Jamun
- Low in calories
- Rich in fiber
- Loaded with Vitamin C
- High on Iron