Jamun prevents from liver disorders
- Jamun prevents from liver disorders as it has a calming effect on digestive system and can help reduce acidity and liver disorders.
- It is a low calorie fruit and is having many health benefits.
- People suffering from anemia should consume its seeds in their daily diet due to its high iron content.
- Diabetics who have low hemoglobin count must consume it daily.
- The oxygenated blood with good amounts of hemoglobin reaches various parts of our body.
- The fruit is acidic and astringent in nature and has a sweet taste.
- Since it a good source of Vitamin A and C, so is very beneficial for eye and skin health.
- Also used in the treatment of sore throat and asthma in Ayurveda.
- Jamun is native to India and is known for its medicinal and health benefits.
- It contains dietary fiber, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
Health Benefits of Jamun Juice
- Improve the appearance of skin by reducing oxidation stress and lowering inflammation levels.
- Reduce the risk of high blood pressure and heart attacks.
- Increase the strength of immune system.
- Maintain healthy circulation and delivery of oxygen.
- Helps in Weight loss
- Fights Cancer
- Used as a treatment for diabetes in Ayurveda medicine.
- Treat digestive disorders like diarrhea, vomiting and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Good for eyesight
Benefits of Jamun
- Low in calories
- Rich in fiber
- Loaded with Vitamin C
- High on Iron