Craving about Blueberry Cheesecake? And can’t go outside too!!
Don’t control your craving anymore. Make your favorite cheesecake, that is Blueberry Cheesecake in just 50 min at your home.
Now, the cheesecake can be made easily with no baking time. So, before proceeding towards the recipe, let us know some interesting facts about Blueberry Cheesecake.
What is Cheesecake?
Cheesecake is sometimes also known as Flourless cake. Because it is basically an unstirred custard baked in the oven. Or, it can also be unbaked and simply chilled. But at the end, the result is always a crack down the middle.
It is the most luxurious, rich and sweet dessert and topped with fruit, sour cream, cookie crumbs or chocolate. But the Blueberry Cheesecake (Blueberry cake) is the most popular and most favorite cake in the world.
But do you know, cheesecake is technically a pie and not a cake. Because best cheesecake has a crust, either baked or not, and it is really a form of pie. Most Cheesecakes use a custard filling with milk, eggs, sugar, salt and flavor like vanilla. But because of its sweetness, it is called a Cheesecake.
Blueberry Cheesecake recipe
2 Cups Cream Cheese
6 ½ Cups Whipped Cream
2 ½ tbsp Gelatin
1 Cup Fresh Milk
4 Egg Yolks
1 Cup Sugar
2 tbsp Vanilla Essence
2 tbsp Lime Juice
1 Cup Crushed Glucose Biscuits
3 tbsp Melted Butter
For the Topping: –
1 Cup Nattfru Blueberry Powder
1 tbsp Gelatin
2 ½ Cup Water
- To prepare a Cheesecake, firstly mix the crushed glucose biscuits in a bowl with the butter. And spread it at the bottom and smoothen it with a spoon. Then, put the bowl in the refrigerator till the spread becomes hard.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese with ½ cup of Nattfru Blueberry Powder, vanilla essence and the lime juice. Mix it well.
- Now, dissolve the gelatin with 1 ½ cups of cold water and keep aside.
- Then, boil milk in a pan. In a second pan, mix the egg yolks and sugar and add 2 tbsp milk from the pan.
- Now, transfer the entire mixture to the milk pan. Cook the mixture on low gas till it becomes thicken and keep stirring constantly.
- Switch off the gas now and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the mixture then to the previously prepared cheese bowl. Mix it well until all the lumps are smoothen out. And, add it to the whipped cream.
- Now, add this mixture to the frozen bowl of biscuits and again put it in the refrigerator. Freeze it until it becomes hard.
- Dissolve the gelatin with cold water and add rest of the Nattfru Blueberry powder in it.
- Boil the mixture until it becomes thicken. Pour it over the freezes cheesecake when it cools down.
- Set it properly and again put in the refrigerator.
Now, your Blueberry Best Cheesecake is ready to serve and eat.
If you want to surprise someone special on any special occasion, then this is the perfect dessert to try. This is the most desirable cheesecake topped with chocolate, fruit or cookie crumbs.
There are a variety of cheesecakes available in the market. But the taste of homemade cake is unbeatable and unavailable anywhere in the world but the home. And that too, if made with healthy ingredients like freeze dried blueberry powder. Enjoy your cake in your cozy blanket at home and Go Natural.