Bael Juice effective against Malaria
- Bael Juice effective against Malaria because it has antimicrobial properties.
- It can be used to control infections of the fungus and the viruses.
About Bael Fruit
- Bael Fruit is also known as Wood Apple.
- The best best part of this fruit is that it makes the perfect weightloss drink.
- A glassful of juice is loaded with nutrients like calcium, phosphorous, protien, vitamin c and iron.
- Bael is a large dull yellow grapefruit having great medicinal purposes.
- Having high nutritional value of bael juice is a rich source of vitamins and minerals.
- Also known as Wood Apple, is a type of flowering plant that belongs to the family of citrus fruit.
- It originates from India, but it can be found all over Southeastern Asia today.
- Spherical fruit with a size of large grapefruit has yellowish, woody rind on the surface.
- Tastes like rose-scented marmalade with a tinge of lemon flavor.
- Rich in dietary fibers like Vitamin C, Beta Carotene and Minerals such as calcium and phosphorous.
- Pulp of the fruit is often mixed with ice and sugar for ans amazing taste.
- Bael Juice is a natural drink extracted from the pulp of Bael fruits.
- When made with ripe fruits, the juice gets a deep yellowish-orange color with a sweet taste.
Health Benefits of Bael Juice
- Aids Digestion
- Great source of Energy
- Effective against ulcer and piles
- Cures liver issues
- Cures high blood pressure
- Controls Diabetes
- Effective against snake bite
- Effective against malaria
- Controls Cholesterol
- Purifies Blood and remove toxins
- Prevents Infections and Allergies
- Prevents Cancer
- Treat Heart Diseases
- Good for Kidney
₹175.00 – ₹329.00