Vegetable Juice Powder
Net Contents : 30g x 2 Packs
• Lyophilized / Freeze Dried
• 100% Natural
• No Preservative
• Nutrient content is similar as natural
• Ready to use
• Smart way to add nutrients to your food
• Easily dispense in water for daily Juice
Nattfru Vegetable Juice Powder is made from the pulp of the Vegetables like Carrot, Beetroot, Amla and Tomato. It is considered as one of the best beverage to drink after workout for Heavy Weight loss. It helps to flushes out toxins from the body, that is, helps in Detox. Drinking a glass of Freshly made Juice full of Vegetables is the perfect way to soothe your hunger pangs. Also, filling your body with nutrients and minerals in a short period of time.
This powder is easy to drink, 100% Natural with No Preservatives. Easiest way to drink Vegetable Juice, giving you a relief from the long procedure of extracting juice from the pulp of fruit. One of the best nutritional addition to your diet.
Major Health Benefits
- Helps in Weight Loss – Drinking a glass of freshly made juice of Carrot, Amla, Beetroot and Tomato effectively satisfy appetite by decreasing the hunger of unhealthy food for longer time.
- Enhances Detoxification – Vegetable Juice contains fiber content that helps flushing out toxins from the body by reducing fat from the body.
- Quick Boost Energy – Vegetable Juice being high in nutrition and protein boost immunity faster and hydrates the body being lots of water in the juice. Thus, giving much energy to work and feel active full day.
- Benefits Skin and Hair – All green Vegetables in the Vegetable Juice boosts skin in getting skin glow and preventing hair loss.
How to use
- Cut the Sachet from one Corner.
- Mix 1 sachet of Nattfru Vegetable juice powder in 225 ml of water immediately before use.
- Add 1 tsp Honey for better taste.
- Mix them and Drink.
Weight loss – Drinking a glass of Freshly made Juice full of Vegetables is the perfect way to soothe your hunger pangs.Also, filling your body with nutrients and minerals in a short period of time.
|No. of Servings||
60gm (2 Sachets * 30gm each)