Natural Aparajita Powder | Herbal Aparajita Tea Powder
- Lyophilized / Freeze Dried
- 100% Natural
- No Preservative
- Nutrient content is similar as natural
- Ready to use
- Smart way to add nutrients to your food
- Easily dispense in water for daily Juice
Nattfru Aparajita Powder is a powder made from the leaves of Blue Aparajita Flower. It can be used to make Aparajita tea (also known as “Blue Tea”), natural food coloring in cakes and ice-cream, soft drinks and can also be mixed with milk for color.
This powder is 100% Natural with No Preservatives. Aparajita contains huge amount of antioxidants which help manage red blood cells in the body. Thus, also acts as memory booster by relieving anxiety. It also inhibits glucose from the food we intake and help treating Type II Diabetes. Also, help lowering Blood Pressure. Also, it is good for improving voice quality and throat problems.
Major Health Benefits
- Memory Booster – Aparajita flowers help in memory and brain function, because it helps increase Acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter).
- Relieves Anxiety & Hypertension – Drinking a cup of Aparajita Tea in a day help the body to deal with stress. Thus, reduces Hypertension & Anxiety and refreshes mood.
- Help in treatment of Diabetes – It helps inhibit glucose intake from the diet. So, helps in treatment of type II Diabetes.
- High in antioxidants – Aparajita Tea reduces the risk of cell damage and slow down the effects of ageing on skin and hair. Because it contains high amount of antioxidants in it.
How to use
- Cut the 1 Sachet of Nattfru Aparajita Powder from one Corner.
- Pour the Powder in a glass.
- Add Lemon & Sugar from the Sachet (acc. to taste) and 225 ml of Water into it.
- Mix them and Drink.
Strengthen Heart and respiratory system – Aparajita tea give relief from cough, cold and asthma. As it acts as an expectorant and helps clear the mucus from airways, lungs and trachea.
Also, it is believed to aid in bringing down the fever by dilating the blood vessels right beneath the skin.
Also, good for improving voice quality and throat problems.